Synchronize the entire supply chain with intelligent IT
- Optimized complex logistics processes in realtime through intelligent planning and scheduling decisions
- Control of internal transports and building materials logistics,
- Efficient transshipment of containers,
- Optimization and synchronization of all logistics processes.
transport logistic 2013
4 - 7 June 2013, Munich, Germany
Are you interested in visiting us at the exhibition? We would be happy to send youfree tickets!
Always on the Right Track
Price and service quality are the deciding factors in competition where the delivery sites with concrete, bulk materials, and materials and pallets is concerned.
Optimised flow of goods
SyncroTESS optimises the transshipment of loading units as well as the despatch of trucks and railway-cars at parcel centers, in-company reloading points and goods distribution centers.
- reduced processing times
- increased handling capacity
- increased transparency
Always on the right track - optimised transportation planning
- a reduction of costs,
- improved on-time delivery performance and
- a better planning quality.
The software can also be used to analyse the situation so that the service quality can be ensured with fewer vehicles or the service quality can be improved with the same fleet of vehicles.
Optimise and synchronise instead of organise and manage
Dynamic calculation of optimised settlement sequences in realtime:
- cost reductions of 12 % – 30 %
- higher on-time delivery performance in transport
- improved efficiency in transport
- reduction in the number of empty journeys
- multi-level transport e. g. through the use of trailer trains
SyncroTESS simplifies complex finished vehicle logistics
SyncroTESS provides real-time information on the precise location and status of every mode of transport and each person throughout the vehicle yard handling and modification center process.
- Increased yard throughput by 15% with better yard planning
- Optimizing both load factor, routes and minimized empty travelling
- Improved strategic planning for better network quality / capacity