< START CAREER MODE > We are INFORM. For over 50 years, we have been developing software solutions for intelligent process optimization based on artificial intelligence and operations research. We are future-oriented and flexible, but still structured. We are international, but always family-like. We are sustainable, but still leave our traces behind.
Software Developer C++ (m/f/d)
Whether at container terminals, inland terminals or other handling sites - we love it when tons of steel are moved efficiently. Together with us, you have the opportunity to implement our existing control software (for horizontal transports and container storage, among other things) from the very beginning at one of the world's largest container port operators and to expand it with new components (e.g. loading and unloading of ships). The software will be used in several ports and you can be an active part of this development!
What you can move with us:
- You support us as a technically responsible developer in the successful implementation of customer projects and work on a complex client-server application in C++
- Your field of activity ranges from the installation and configuration of our software to the development of components for integration into a heterogeneous system landscape.
- Together with technical consultants, you will develop solution concepts for customer-specific requirements and implement them on your own responsibility
- As part of the project team, you will be the contact person for technical questions from colleagues and customers.
What you should bring along:
- Completed IT-related studies such as computer science or a completed IT training, e.g. MATSE, IT specialist application development.
- Several years of professional experience (>3) as a C++/STL developer in the backend area
- Experience in the Unix environment (basic knowledge of Linux and bash)
- Basic knowledge in Perl/Python
- Knowledge in the use of relational databases is an advantage
- Ideally knowledge in git and with build pipelines under tools like gitlab, Jenkins or Artifactory
Apply online via e-mail (Career.email@example.com) – this is very easy and for you the fastest way to success.
INFORM Software Portugal
Praceta da Tabaqueira A2
INFORM is the sum of human curiosity and the art of mathematics.
We are passionate, enterprising, progressive, and committed.
Become part of our team in Portugal. In our modern office, directly on the Tagus River in Lisbon. In addition to exciting projects, we offer the greatest possible freedom to develop, but also a very good work-life balance with many benefits. As a family-friendly company, the compatibility of career and family is particularly important to us.