Users who have already experienced working with ADD*ONE Inventory Optimizer can use the 60 to 90-minute online courses on the 'Advanced' level to dive deeper into selected topics. The trainings focus on specific functional components and tasks. By this, every user can precisely choose the content that is relevant for their own daily work. The courses have been designed as intermediates between the starter trainings on the 'Newbies' level, and the courses, workshops, and round tables for key users of ADD*ONE on the 'Experts' level.
We therefore recommend the participation in the `ADD*ONE Advanced: Planning Criteria´ online training particularly to experienced users, who would like to learn about the various planning criteria in ADD*ONE.
The course contents are, inter alia:
- Definition of the individual planning criteria, including the examination of exceptional cases
- The meaning of "replenishment lead time", "automation time", and "To be ordered additionally"
- Important parameters that are related to planning criteria
- Definition of excessive stocks in ADD*ONE
- How to deal with suggested modifications
- Locked items
We look forward to your participation!