This year’s Aviation Festival Asia will take place from February 28 to March 1 in Suntec City Singapore. The main topics include AI/ML, Automation and Sustainability, which will be even more important in the upcoming years due to staff shortages as well as the climate change. Learning more about what goes on in the aviation sector while simultaneously connecting with companies has never been easier.
INFORM will be exhibiting there. Visit us at booth # D18 to find out how we utilize AI and machine learning to predict passengers by flight and cabin class, the duration of tasks as well as possible aircraft parking positions.
On Tuesday 28, February at 12:55 (SGT) join INFORM Aviation´s CTO Ekkehart Vetter for the panel discussion: “Digital Transformation: how can we scale AI/ML to create more efficient operational decision making?”
In this session you will learn:
- How to prioritize AI/Machine Learning use to minimize costs, improve operational efficiency, and better understand passenger behavior.
- Adopting the agile framework: the secret to optimize business processes and faster results.
With the Experts:
- Andy Luk, Head of Digital Transformation & Insights, HK Express
- Mohammad Naveed Memon, Program Director - Data and Analytics, Emirates Airline
- Ihsan Bari, Senior Manager Strategic Partnerships & Performance, Etihad Airways
- Ekkehart Vetter, CTO Aviation, INFORM
Moderated by Brendan Sobie, Analyst, Sobie Aviation
Please find more info here.
Would you like to know more about how to scale Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning in the aviation industry? Feel free to contact our optimization software experts at firstname.lastname@example.org.