Join INFORM Aviation’s Senior VP Uschi Schulte-Sasse on Thursday 24, September 2020 at 16:00 BST for a panel discussion on "How we can use digital, AI and analytics effectively to help aid a swifter recovery?"
The World Aviation Festival is a leading global event on the digitalization of the airline and airport business model. This year they are launching a digital platform to foster the exchange of ideas in times of unprecedented disruption.
In this session you will take away:
- The challenges of creating effective data models throughout the New Normal
- How AI and data analytics can help airlines in survival mode
- The importance of developing automation tools to drive efficiency in various business functions
- How to work with both operational and commercial teams to manage demand in uncertain times
With the Experts:
- Wayne Madhlangobe, Director of AI, Air Canada
- Daniel Engberg, Director of AI & IT Strategy, SAS
- Uschi Schulte-Sasse, Senior VP Aviation, INFORM
- Dr Thomas Wittmann, CEO, Lufthansa Systems
Moderated by: Henry Harteveldt, President, Atmosphere Research Group
We are looking forward to meeting you virtually!
For more information click here.
If you are interested in INFORM´s leading resource management system GroundStar to optimize the overall planning and control processes in aircraft handling, feel free to contact us at email@example.com.