Rethink, rebuild and recover – this April the World Aviation Festival brings the global aviation industry together to discuss and learn how to thrive in a post-COVID-19 world. Going virtual for the second year in a row, this major event includes a series of panel discussions and interviews with experts that focus on how to best prepare for restarting operations.
On Friday 23, April 2021 at 16:00 BST, join INFORM Aviation‘s Senior Vice President, Uschi Schulte-Sasse for the panel discussion: "Since the pandemic how has collaboration and openness in the industry evolved and will elements of these trends stay within the industry?".
In this session you will take away:
- What collaboration opportunities has the current situation opened and how important is for all stakeholders to continue to work together to scale back up.
- What does the new collaboration model look like and who will be investing.
- Advancements on data collaboration and what is next beyond the crisis response.
- To what extent is the industry adjusting its tech stacks and analytical tools to be prepared for future disruptions.
- An analysis of the evolution of the relationship between airports and airlines including issues like “data sharing” and “owning the customer.”
With the Experts:
- Uschi Schulte-Sasse, Senior VP Aviation, INFORM
- Brian Cobb, Chief Innovation Officer Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky Int'l Airport
- Isabelle Droll, Chief Information Officer TUI Aviation
- Tomi Pienimaki, CDO Finnair
- Dupsy Abiola, Head Of Global Innovation International Airlines Group
Moderated by: Henry Harteveldt, President, Atmosphere Research Group
We are looking forward to meeting you virtually!
For more information click here.
If you are interested in INFORM´s leading resource management system GroundStar to optimize the overall planning and control processes in aircraft handling, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.