The business intelligence tool Qlik allows you to quickly visualize and analyze your data. However, there is often a lack of flexibility when entering and processing data directly in the BI interface. Therefore, many users are still switching to external tools such as Excel for planning.
In our free one-hour webinar, we will show you how to use our extensions, to enter or change data directly in the Qlik user interface and how to carry out complex planning tasks directly in Qlik.
Among other things, you will learn how to use our extensions:
- to change or enter data in Qlik,
- to set up data-based forecasts on different levels,
- to simply insert additional elements or new weighting factors,
- to implement targeted sales planning directly in Qlik, for example per customer, region and sales force,
- fast top-down and bottom-up planning,
- to prepare a detailed financial plan including budget and cost planning in the shortest time possible,
- and to automatically write back into databases.
We look forward to your participation!
If you are unable to attend the webinar, please feel free to ask for it, by clicking on the link in the registration form.