PUSHING THE BOUNDARIES OF SUSTAINABILITY
In a bold move to reach net-zero, many building materials producers are currently on a “moonshot” mission to reduce the carbon footprint of their products. A mission-critical source of greenhouse gases, however, is often neglected: logistics and transport. In this webinar, we will take you on a journey to lower carbon emissions in building materials logistics. Watch Holger Süß (Axians) and Karsten Horn (INFORM) as they explore the orbits of digital transformation and explain why sustainability in logistics isn’t rocket science.
- All about the small steps and giant leaps on the road to net-zero in logistics.
- How to discover inefficiencies in your supply chain ecosystem.
- The latest advancements in yard technology and AI-powered transport planning.
- All requirements for a successful docking maneuver between in-plant and outbound logistics.
- Why you don’t have to be a billionaire to launch a sustainable delivery service.
To watch the recording of this webinar, please fill in the form below.