WHY DISPATCHER TRAINING ISN’T ENOUGH – PART I
In PART ONE of this Logistics Tech Short we’ll explain how the shift to digital-decision making allows dispatchers to focus their skills and experience at solving larger operational challenges, managing by exception, and improving customer service outcomes.
- The limitations and the USPs of human dispatchers
- How to integrate algorithms into your dispatch team
- Why holding on to legacy systems cost you more than you realize
- All about the three different types of optimization engines and the digital torque they provide
- How to turn driver shortage into a competitive advantage for your business
To watch the recording of this webinar, please fill in the form below.