Business models, technology, sustainability, and innovation for the global aviation industry will all be on the agenda at The World Aviation Festival 2023 which will take place from September 26 to 28 at the Lisbon Exhibition and Congress Centre in Lisbon. This prestigious event is set to reunite airlines and airports executives and tech companies to discuss the latest innovations and strategies that are driving the industry forward.
The agenda covers critical topics such as automation, sustainability, artificial intelligence, and machine learning.
Visit INFORM at booth #2-380 this September in Lisbon! Our aviation experts are looking forward to welcoming you.
On Tuesday 26, September at 14:45 CEST, join INFORM Aviation´s CTO, Ekkehart Vetter for the panel discussion: “What areas of operations can airlines target to maximize their efficiency and profitability?”
With the Experts:
- Alan Talbot, Founder, Bridge Solutions Ltd
- Nicolas Posada, Head of Business Intelligence and Advanced Analytics, Eurowings
- Rahul Chogle, Head Data Science and Analytics, SpiceJet
- Ekkehart Vetter, CTO, INFORM
- Ignacio Tovar, Innovation & Transformation Director, Iberia
- Paul Reilly, Head of Sales and Account Manager EMEA, CAE
Find more info about the event here.
If you would like to receive further information on our solutions, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.