Rivals or Allies? Yard and Road in Cement Logistics
On-Demand Webinarback to overview
Some cement producers have optimized their yard processes, while others have optimized their transport processes. And the lucky few who have optimized both, in-plant and outbound logistics, hesitate to connect the two worlds. Yard and distribution, however, are key drivers for customer satisfaction and a stronger bottom-line.
In this Logistics Tech Short we will take you on a road trip to connected cement distribution. Axians, a leader in yard management technology and INFORM, the transport optimization software provider, will open the gate and give insights into how to overcome the barriers between in-plant and outbound logistics.
- An update on latest yard technology and algorithms for transport optimization.
- How an integrated process design can optimize the utilization of all logistical assets.
- A step-by-step roadmap on how to connect production, yard, and distribution.
- A quick look into possibilities of yard management automation & optimization.
- How to push the full envelope of your logistics performance.
Logistics Tech Shorts - a series of 20-minute webinars on optimization technology in the building materials industry. Designed to stimulate and challenge your thinking on how technology impacts logistics in the modern age, Logistic Tech Shorts deliver a blend of big picture thinking with practical ideas you can apply in your daily work.
Recordings of our previous Logistics Tech Shorts can be found here.
To watch the recording of this webinar, please fill in the form below.