Logistics: When it’s Time to Rethink your Digital Roadmap
On-Demand Webinarback to overview
The road to digital transformation can be long and winding. Some companies take unintended detours, while others are overrun with digital tools. Each tool seems to be useful on its own, but because there are so many, and so much data to pair with them, many building materials producers simply do not use their pile of technology effectively.
While a fully automated state of the art, business-oriented Yard Management System and an AI-Powered Transport Optimization Software are still key elements on the road to digital transformation, integrating logistics platforms and partners are the upcoming technology trends. In this hands-on webinar, Holger Süß (Axians) and Karsten Horn (INFORM) pull over for 20-minute break to get a clearer picture of the real opportunities that lie ahead on the road to net-zero and digital transformation. It is based on real-world examples from the cement, aggregates, and ready-mix industry.
- What will make or break your digital transformation journey.
- Where the real opportunities of digitalization lie and how to identify them.
- How to avoid detours, breakdowns, or U-turns on the road to digital transformation.
- Why going digital for the sake of digitalization won’t bring you far.
- The latest advancements of INFORM’s AI-Powered Transport Planning Software and Axians’ IAS Suite Service Modules, e.g., the flawless app integration for customer processes. How you can benefit from a cooperation between software partners like INFORM and Axians.
Logistics Tech Shorts - a series of 20-minute webinars on optimization technology in the building materials industry. Designed to stimulate and challenge your thinking on how technology impacts logistics in the modern age, Logistic Tech Shorts deliver a blend of big picture thinking with practical ideas you can apply in your daily work. Recordings of our previous Logistics Tech Shorts can be found here.
To watch the recording of this webinar, please fill in the form below.