Yard & Road: Pushing the Boundaries of Sustainability
On-Demand Webinarback to overview
In a bold move to reach net-zero, many building materials producers are currently on a “moonshot” mission to reduce the carbon footprint of their products. A mission-critical source of greenhouse gases, however, is often neglected: logistics and transport. In this webinar, we will take you on a journey to lower carbon emissions in building materials logistics. Watch Holger Süß (Axians) and Karsten Horn (INFORM) as they explore the orbits of digital transformation and explain why sustainability in logistics isn’t rocket science.
- All about the small steps and giant leaps on the road to net-zero in logistics.
- How to discover inefficiencies in your supply chain ecosystem.
- The latest advancements in yard technology and AI-powered transport planning.
- All requirements for a successful docking maneuver between in-plant and outbound logistics.
- Why you don’t have to be a billionaire to launch a sustainable delivery service.
Logistics Tech Shorts - a series of 20-minute webinars on optimization technology in the building materials industry. Designed to stimulate and challenge your thinking on how technology impacts logistics in the modern age, Logistic Tech Shorts deliver a blend of big picture thinking with practical ideas you can apply in your daily work. Recordings of our previous Logistics Tech Shorts can be found here.
To watch the recording of this webinar, please fill in the form below.