For chemical companies or parks the control of supply and plant traffic is a particularly complex process compared to other industries.
The tanker trucks go through a multiple stops for hazardous goods checks, laboratory tests and weighing procedures using special equipment for loading and unloading that can only be operated by trained staff.
The SyncroSupply software ensures continuously transparent and efficient processing enabling
- immediate integration of associated activities
- control of the trucks according to their individually established procedure (based on process tape)
- dependencies to be taken into consideration between loading and unloading systems
- storage of process-specific test reports or accompanying documents
- a coordinated approach of all functional stations such as weighing machines and laboratories.