Project planning in machine and systems engineering is very complex and involves various areas of the company. Therefore, it is important to link all information sources centrally in order to gain transparency over the entire value creation cycle. Due to the frequently occurring short-term changes, a comparison with all project participants is crucial for on-schedule delivery. However, for project planners, manually merging all projects is very time-consuming and often prone to errors. The FELIOS | PM planning system is specifically designed to meet the requirements of machine and systems engineering and offers:
- integrated, cross-departmental project planning,
- a quick identification of difficulties regarding on-schedule delivery,
- automatic generation and distribution of proposals for action,
- an extensive prioritization of these recommendations,
- meeting support,
- an early warning system for missing parts monitoring.
FELIOS | PM is a central, proactive solution for machine and systems engineering that maps all processes along the supply chain.